1. Leather checking: First of all the proper lot of leather is made as per the requirement of our client keeping in mind specifically, the color, the thickness, the feel, the grade and other specifications given by our client. Each piece of leather is carefully checked on all the above mentioned parameters so that we are able to use the quality of leather as per the requirements of our client.
2. Accessories QC: For each of the accessories, such as fabric, thread, lining etc. We have defined our own quality parameters in detail. The accessories are checked on these parameters before they are accepted in the warehouse.
3. Pre-Production sample: The pre-Production sample is made in various sizes to identify problems in fittings and measurements. These are than send to clients for their approval. This is very very important & help full for us as it reduces the scope of misunderstanding between our clients & us regarding any issue related to leather quality, style measurements, accessories, color etc. The production of a new style is not started before getting the approval from our clients. The suggestions & improvements if any, received from our client are incorporated in the product before the production is started.
4. Checking the leather cut-pieces: After cutting and before issuing to production floor, cut pieces are checked to ensure that grading of leather has been done properly.
5. Checking after printing: After the client’s logo has been printed, each cut piece of leather is checked whether the quality of printing has been alright.
6. Line checking: Each line supervisor has set of workers under him who are doing sewing operation .The supervisor checks 5% of the gloves made by each of this workers for identifying problems due to difference in measurement & style.
7. Finishing checking: Here the parameters such as stitching quality, printing quality, shape of the gloves etc are checked for 100% of the gloves. This is done after the gloves are ironed but before they are sent for packing. The finishing supervisor checks 10% of gloves checked by each checker. This ensures that there is no negligence by the checkers.
8. QC by Unit Supervisor: After the gloves are packed, before dispatching them to warehouse, the unit supervisor checks minimum 5% boxes of each item.
9. Pre-Shipment QC : After full quantity of gloves for an order is ready, the most experienced QC person does sample checking each of the items and the consignment leaves our premises only after the quality is approved by him.